Do you feel like you’re stuck or in a funk and just can’t get traction? Everyone experiences this at some point, so, it might be time to check in with yourself. In this episode, I go through seven key areas that you should scan to figure out what exactly is holding you back from living your best life so you can break through to the next level.
01:10 Routine and Comfort
05:00 Autopilot and Creativity
11:04 Self-Doubt and The Scale
Routine and Comfort
- Routine: Check your routine, specifically your wellness routine. Many times when we are in a funk, it has to do with your day-to-day wellness. Check your nutrition, movement, sleep schedule, water intake, and all of the other things to do with healthy living.
- Comfort: Get out of your comfort zone. Where there’s no discomfort, there’s no growth. Remind yourself that where there are obstacles, there is opportunity.
Autopilot and Creativity
- Autopilot and Analysis Paralysis: If you’re feeling like you’re doing the same thing day after day with little to no excitement, that’s being on autopilot. Bust yourself out of being stuck on autopilot with new challenges. Don’t get caught up in overconsuming information and not taking action.
- Creativity: Spark your own creativity. Put yourself in new situations, break up your regular routine, and do things that light you up to drop your funk.
Self-Doubt and The Scale
- Self-Doubt: You might feel stuck because you have self-doubt. Everyone has self-doubt, but it can spiral. Be your own motivator and coach to lift yourself out of that spiral.
- The Scale Analogy: Level one means simply going through the motions, and the scale goes up to level ten of hustling and living your best life. Know that if you’re feeling like you’re in a funk, you get to choose where to be on the scale and work to get there.
- Environment: Check your environment and who you’re surrounding yourself with. Negativity will bring you down with it, make sure you are surrounded by positivity and things that will motivate you. Find things to include in your daily routine that light a spark within you.
Resources from this episode:
Thank you for listening to this episode! Please take a screenshot and share your biggest takeaway on your Instagram stories and tag me @molly.asplin so that I can shout you out! Until next time,
*Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.