Family Friendly Chicken & Bacon Pasta
- 1 Dutch Oven
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2.5 cups Low sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz Gluten free pasta
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 cups fresh spinach or arugula mix
- 1.5 cups Chopped cooked chicken breast I did mine in the slow cooker ahead of time! Time saving tip: You can also buy pre-cooked rotisserie shredded chicken at Aldi! I've used that with this recipe as well!
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven and add tomatoes and turkey bacon, stirring occasionally for 6-8 min until bacon has crisped.
- Add vinegar and then add broth, pasta, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Put the Dutch oven into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes and stir halfway through or until pasta is tender and liquid is absorbed. Don't overcook, otherwise the pasta will get mushy!
- Remove from the oven and add arugula and chicken. Stir to combine!